COMMERCIAL CRIME COSTS BUSINESS MILLIONS EACH YEAR
AND IT'S NOT ABOUT TO STOP!
All businesses - Coporate and SME's - are affected by theft with more often than not disasterous consequences. In addition a struggling economy increases the temptation to steal. Despite efforts to secure assets the number of incidents are increasing and often take a long time to be discovered. There are obviously many solutions that a business can investigate and put in place, but perhaps one of the most effective is microdotting. Technologically advanced, easy to apply and cost effective, DataDot is the number one option for business theft prevention needs.
How does DataDot work for Business?
- Hundreds of microdots are brushed onto various locations on business assets.
- The unique code on each DataDot is then stored on our DataDot App (www.nhar.co.za), which can be accessed by Law Enforcement Agencies if your asset is stolen. The SAPS have access to the DataDot App to assist in identifying the owner of the asset that has been flagged as stolen.
- The microdots are almost invisible to the naked eye, but can be detected by a UV light and magnifying device.
- It's virtually impossible to locate and remove all the microdots, making it extremely difficult for thieves to sell the business asset without fear of being caught.
- Warning stickers and a warning board act as a further deterrent to would be thieves.