DataDot Launch Tracking Device!
DataDotSA has officially launched “The Oyster” – a tracking device that will complement the microdot range of products.
Boats and Trailers
Not only will owners be able to identify and authenticate their assets, they will now also be able to locate them. The compact, rugged GPS tracking device is designed to locate and track assets such as containers, trailers, skip bins, houseboats, etc, where extra-long battery life is required without sacrificing update and performance information. The housing of the Oyster is IP67 rated therefore it is rugged and UV stable. As a result the Oyster can be mounted on assets that are exposed to rain, dust and marine conditions.
The Oyster is able to operate in ultra-low power modes and boasts an incredible battery life of up to 4 years. The batteries themselves are “off the shelf”, “easy to find” AA 1.5V Lithium batteries. In addtion this effective tracking device can be used in extreme weather conditions. It is small, compact and easy to install and conceal.
- The tracking device works seamlessly with the Telematics Guru software platform - a fully featured, customisable front end telematics and tracking software:
- It is intuitive and easy to use – what you see is what get.
- It delivers the information you need most when you need it.
- The Asset Timeline feature is unique to Telematics Guru. Events, alerts and activities are recorded in the Timeline, creating an immediate visual overview of an asset's activity.
So what this mean for you:
- You see all your stuff, all the time, in real-time!
- Every point of every trip is recorded for easy review!
- There is an instant snapshot of your assets' daily movements!
- Ready to use Report Templates are included - they can be downloaded in csv, Excel, PDF or HTML formats.
- There is an alert for every eventuality! – pre-made alerts can be selected with the alert wizard or you can easily create your own customized alerts.
- Service schedules are easy to set up based on run hours or a timeframe so that you can keep track of and be reminded of upcoming service intervals.
Now you can IDENTIFY and LOCATE your assets!
Go to our Product Page or contact Oliver on 082 872 7397.