DDSA's commitment in the face of COVID-19!
Today DDSA committed to a continual supply of product!
There is sufficient raw material and buffer stock at DataDot Technology South Africa should production be impacted by the COVID-19 virus. In addition, safety and related health measures have been put in place to minimize the possibility of infection by DDSA personnel.
- No handshakes and hugging – physical contact with other persons is discouraged and must be kept to a minimum at DataDot Offices, when visiting Fitment Centres and / or OEM’s.
- Maintain a one metre distance from each other to reduce the spread of the virus through respiratory droplets.
- Washing of hands regularly and thoroughly - DataDotSA has acquired additional liquid handwash and water-less handwash.
- Self-isolation at the Gauteng office has been enforced.
- Reminders of hydration are in place.
- In addition to the DataDotSA HQ canteen - antibacterial air deodorizers will be placed in the training room.
- All persons entering the DataDotSA HQ will have their temperature checked following the purchase of a thermometer.
- International travel has been placed on hold. Domestic flight travel will be used for critical situations only.
For more information:
Follow the World Health Organisation for up to date information on the pandemic : https://www.who.int/emergencies/diseases/novel-coronavirus-2019 and the South African Department of Health for advice on health and updates : http://www.health.gov.za